Boost your sales with our Foot Care products
A PROFESSIONAL TREATMENT IS A MUST
It’s all in the finishing touch. You as a professional know what you’re doing. And you’ll surely get the best result. Make sure you inform your clients about all the benefits of a pedicure. It’s more than a massage, it’s more than polished toes. Explain the treatment you provide.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SALON AND HOME USE PRODUCTS
Products for salon use are designed to aid you in your handling. Home use products on the other hand will help your clients in prolonging your service. It’s not a luxury, it’s essential. Inform your clients on the necessity of the combination. When you’ve groomed their feet, it’s easier to maintain the results with the right after-care product. It’s a happy-making business after all.
SELL YOUR PEDICURE LIKE A PRO
Make it visible for your clients that you offer pedicures in your salon. Sounds easy. But it’s often forgotten. Take your time for a pedicure. You’ll need to book at least 1 hour to pamper your client. And lastly, don’t forget to top of your pedicure with a lovely colour. LongWear or Sopolish, depending on your clients needs.
Like summer bodies, soft summer feet are made in winter. Make sure you start with promoting your pedicures during winter months. Your clients need prepping and so do you.
BOOST YOUR BUSINESS
You can only book a certain amount of appointments in one day. If you want to generate more income for your salon, you’ll need to look further. Stock up with our home use range of footcare products. These products are an added bonus to your pedicure and can be sold in addition to your service. Make sure to benefit from this.
Your customer doesn’t need another beauty-product. They need a solution for a problem. And since you’re a beauty professional and not a saleswoman, we’ll help you out in selling:
- Tip 1: put your products in eye-sight. If your customer doesn’t see it, they can’t buy it.
- Tip 2: price everything neatly and make sure it’s visible for the customer.
- Tip 3: keep your display open and well presented.
- Tip 4: during your service: talk about what your customer can do at home and advice the right products. Ask questions like “what products do you use now?”
Tip 5: know your products benefits by heart (don’t worry we’ll list them for you)
TOP SELLING FEATURES
- Nail fungus protector: Prevents and cures fungus on nails. Because curing a nail takes time, your client will need a great product for home use.
- Callus off: the non-aggressive way to remove callus. Combined with the Magic Foot File this will give you soft feet all year long.
- Foot fungus protector: Prevents and cures fungus. Keeps feet healthy. Great for high risk clients for example swimmers, runners,...
- Cooling leg & foot lotion: Instant freshness for tired legs & feet. Perfect during the summer and a big must have on any citytrip!
- Softening balm: Instant moisturizer that you can use daily. Perfect to use after a day at the beach.
- Foot Foams: 4 foams with 4 uses. Dry feet? Sensitive skin? Cracked heels? Intensive care?
EXPAND YOUR KNOWLEDGE
Do you want to know everything about the perfect pedicure? Download our pedicure booklet here.
Let your clients know you offer pedicures in your salon! We've prepared a few Facebook posts that you can share on your page so your clients can book their pedicure at your salon! Download them here
Tilbage til oversigt